a look on the bright side

Top: H&M (similar/ Pants: Zara (similar) / Shoes: L.A.M.B. / Shades: D&G / Necklace: Zara (similar) / Bracelet: F21 (similar) / Clutch: Devi Kroell for Target, old (similar) / Nails: Essie, Bikini so Teeny

My obsession with the color orange (and peplums) continues in this look I wore to jury duty. To be honest, I didn't carry the clutch or wear the necklace but added them later for a day to night transition. While I do believe in fulfilling my civic duty, I was hoping not to be called for a trial and wanted to avoid drawing attention - which a statement necklace like this typically does. On the bright side, I wasn't chosen and had a really nice day catching up on emails and treating myself to lunch at Luke's Lobster

Now to celebrate the weekend! Happy Friday!  

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. love this outfit on you! and the laugh is priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! Perfect balance of professionalism and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is everything!!! I need it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Too bad Zara is sold out, but I've linked to a similar one.

      Delete