friday's fancies

TGIF! If you're a fanatic of your alma mater like I am, there's no reason your 9-to-5 should cause you to fumble support for your school. Below are six spirited pieces that are sure to show your co-workers you're a team player (for the Gators!).
one / two / three / four / five / six

For more UF inspired fashion, checkout my Gator-rific Fashion Pinterest board, co-curated by the High Heeled Traveler


It's Football Frenzy week on Long Distance Loving. See more Friday's Fancies here

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Obsessed with each and every piece you're featuring today! It's nearly impossible to choose a favorite, but I love a good polka dot, so I think the shoes are just perfect. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top!! love the polka dots too. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by im hosting a $100 shopbop giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Love those polka dot heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the orange and blue! Go Gators!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I'm not a gator fan. I do love this outfit.

    Go Dawgs!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit - that belt is super cute! I just ordered that BaubleBar bracelet the other day :) GO GATORS!

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    www.gamedaystylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks and beautiful layout! You make me wish I went to school in FLA... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS. I had no idea you went to UF too. Go Gators!

    ReplyDelete