screen on the green

Top: Target / Shorts: Anthropologie, old (similar) / Shoes: Zara (similar) / Shades RayBan / Necklace: Satya / Ring: BR / Nails: Essie, Bikini so Teeny & OPI, Do You Lilac It

 Monday evening I could be seen wearing this outfit to my favorite summer outdoor movie event - Screen on the Green. Since it was so hot out, I attempted to keep cool with a strapless top and a pair of sailor shorts. This top is actually a peplum (yes, yet another one that I couldn't resist), but with the skirt tucked in. What are your thoughts? Do you like outdoor movies? What do you wear?

For more outdoor movie events in DC and more inspiration on what to wear to them - check out this post from Refinery29

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute! Love this outfit :) xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Fashionably Broke you are adorable and I LOVE all your outfits (seriously every post I'm like oooo i like this, ooo i like THIS!).
    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you paired floral with leopard!

    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...extreme cuteness alert! love that you tucked the peplum in! im all about strapless tops in this summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit! I'd wear this in a second :)

    ReplyDelete