boyfriend shorts

Blazer \ Tank, sale \ Men's Shorts, sale \ Shoes, sale \ Bag, sale: ALL From Zara \\ Necklace: DC State Pride Necklace from She's Unique c/o & Gator Necklace (gift from my husband) 

My friend, Carla Cabrera, is a featured stylist on Refinery29 representing DC. (By now, her name should sound familiar to you. I've posted about her here and here.) Not only is she a scientist and style blogger, but also co-owner of Anthom, an international online boutique featuring under-the-radar designers and independent labels from around the world.

When she recently wrote about how she wears boyfriend shorts (here), I was immediately inspired to try the look out for myself. You know I love a good boyfriend jean (here) and will now be living in these comfortable boyfriend shorts all summer long! 

Check out Carla's page on Refinery29 here. #R29MyStylist

Have you tried out boyfriend shorts? How do you wear them?

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Tammy and I love this outfit! The shoes are the perfect contrast. So glad I could provide a little inspiration, you look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! I LOVED all 3 of your looks!

      Delete