a slow transition

Sleeveless Button-up Top: Ann Taylor \\ Circle Skirt: American Apparel \\ Floral Moto Jacket: Zara, old \\ Shoes: Zara, old \\ Sunglasses: Anthropologie \\ Bag: Zara

Are you feeling it yet? It's one of my favorite times of the year. When the days are sunny and warm but the evenings are cool and breezy. It's the time I slowly transition my wardrobe from Summer to Fall by wearing jackets and closed toed pumps with summery prints and bright colors. 

How do I transition your look from Summer to Fall?

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. yes, yes and YES to that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazers, definitely. They provide a little more warmth for the evening chill compared to a cardi. I love the fit of Zara's- stocked up when they had their sale last month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Zara sale is always SO good and SO dangerous!

      Delete
  3. All I can say is that i'm ready for the fall. I have a list of blazers that i'm going to get for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely ready to let go of summer yet! I like the DC mix lately though!

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit, especially the shoes! Anxiously waiting for fall: blazers, wrap dresses and tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Can't wait to see how you wear all those things! XO

      Delete