ETHEREAL SUMMER

Dress: ASOS. Shoes: L.A.M.B. Meredith Platform Pump (similar). Watch: Michael Kors. Bag: SCOUT, c/o. Rings: Zara


Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.   





I hate to say it, but summer is officially coming to an end this Sunday. I had such a fun summer hanging out by the pool, baring my legs, and going on vacation. To say goodbye to summer, my husband and I shared a little picnic in the park, and I brought along my Original Deano tote from Scout. I love this classic tote because 1) it matches my dress perfectly and 2) it's large enough to fit a blanket and all my pyrex containers of food and a bottle of wine. It's the perfect carryall and comes in a variety of colors. I'm also loving the black gingham

How did you say goodbye to summer? Are you going to miss it or are you ready for Fall?

CONVERSATION

1 comments: