SWEATSHIRT + SKIRT

Sweatshirt: American Apparel. Faux Leather Skirt: Forever 21. Oxfords: Nine West via Nordstrom Rack. Mirrored Aviators: H&M (similar). Necklaces: Banana Republic. Watch: Casio Men's CA53W Databank Calculator Watch. Clutch: Love, Cortnie. Rings: She's Unique & Giant Lion.

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.    
  
One of my favorite trends for transeasonal weather is to pair a sweatshirt with a skirt. I love the proportion and the balance of being fully covered up top and showing a little femininity down below. Sweatshirts are no longer limited to the gym or for lounging around. Helmut Lang, MSGM, Phillip Lim, and Jason Wu have all made luxe versions of the comfortable shirt.

I dressed up my striped sweatshirt with some statement necklaces and paired it with my large pleat skater faux leather skirt. 

What do you think the of the sweatshirt + skirt trend?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. So in love with this look, & I'm definitely a huge fan of the sweatshirt & skirt combo too!

    ReplyDelete