LOOK AT MY SHOES



I'm having a fabulous time in Boston with Marshalls and the all the #ProjectFab bloggers. We went shopping at Marshalls near the TJX headquarters in Framingham, MA, where I #FabFound these L.A.M.B. sandals on clearance! I had to wear them right away and was excited that I packed my BB Dakota jacket (also from Marshalls) and a simple LBD.

\\ SHOP THE SHOE \\

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls of The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. All opinions are my own.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so gorgeous! Love the heel!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Those shoes are just perfect.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ombre in the heels adds such character. And they looks super comfy with the thicker straps & heel...too cute!

    ReplyDelete