vampire weekend

Shirt, Leather Jacket, & Clutch: H&M (similar here, here, & here) / Jeans: J Brand / Flats: Cole Haan / Bracelets: F21 & Violet Boutique / Bow Ring: F21 (similar here) / Shades: D&G

I finally saw The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 this weekend. I'm obviously not a Twi-Hard, but you could say I'm Team Edward. Despite some cheesy scenes, I actually really enjoy these movies. I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for impossible love stories. Love them! Speaking of vampires, my skin's been looking pretty pale lately. The shade of my feet, especially, could blind someone. So when the sun came out to play this weekend you can image how excited I was to expose my skin to the light again. I had to restrain myself from slipping on a bikini sundress and frolicking down the street. Instead, I eased my skin into the light with a sheer-ish top and ballet flats. Baby steps... 

How was your weekend? I hope it was sunny as well!

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love that top! And your bracelets! My weekend was relaxing too! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! I was in Miami and my paleness definitely stood out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all look better with a little sun!

    xo VIctoria
    www.curiouschase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. My asian family is still trying to convince me pale is beautiful.

      Delete