party animal

Dress: Alice+Olivia (similar here) / Shoes: KG by Kurt Geiger / Clutch: Hollywould for Target, old (really really want this similar one/ Necklace: J. Crew / Watch: Michael Kors (similar here) / Shades: D&G

I would like to introduce everyone to another one of my loyal loves - my English Bulldog. His name is Bruiser aka My Schweet Boy aka McStink. He's the best dog in the whole wide world!! :) He may look tough, but he's really a big baby who loves to eat. (Apparently, he thought I had some treats in my clutch.) 

That night I went to the CapFABB Anniversary Party at Cities Restaurant & Lounge! When I heard the attire for that night would be "your favorite cocktail dress", I knew the exact dress I wanted to wear. I celebrated one of my birthdays in this dress and always feel fun, flirty, and extra-girly when I wear it. Plus, it's never a bad idea to wear a shift dress after you've just returned from a weekend of traveling and eating delicious food. For more pictures from the CapFabb event see Julie, TPWP, Vivi, Glam Soup, and Emily.

Happy Monday!    

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I don't think you can not have fun in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Bruiser is so adorable! I love your dress, its so much fun, and that clutch is so cute!! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha awww what a cute "accessory" jkjk your pup is adorable & you look great loooove that dress !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, I would love to carry him in a shoulder bag. Unfortunately, he weighs a little too much. :P

      Delete
  4. WHat a fun outfit! and the dog is to die for!! :)

    xx,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look faboosh! My pup does not like high heels because he knows they mean i'm going out and leaving him home. Blogger puppy playdate?
    @breaellis
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so late with my replies...aaaaaah! I would love a blogger puppy playdate!! Now following you on twitter!

      Delete