orange creamsicle

Dress: Zara (similar here) / Blazer: H&M (similar here) / Coat: Zara sale (similar here) / Shoes: Zara (similar here) / Bag: Mulberry / Bracelet: J. Crew (similar here) / Earrings: Tiffany's (similar here) / Watch: Michael Kors (similar here) / Shades: D&G

Remember when I told you orange was my new obsession? (Reminder) Well, here’s more evidence to support that fact. If you think about it, orange is multi-seasonal (pumpkins:Fall, sunshine:Summer, etc). It also happens to be one of the colors of my alma mater and probably the main source of my love for it.

Orange you curious about wearing orange? (So cheesy and over used, but I had to.) :) Or is there another bright color you're in love with?

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. Ok not only do I adore this outfit, but the shoes!! I am SO jealous, I had them in my cart and then they sold out in my size :( I had to order the all black, wah. Love the crisp look you have going on though! Well done dear, and so fun meeting you on Tuesday!

    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The all black ones look so good on you! I love how you've been styling them. So glad we met! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Those shoes are definitely super sexy.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cortnie! My clutch would have been perfect with this outfit too! Dang my man for being slow on the hints! :)

      Delete
  3. You look so lovely & I'm loving the lace back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this look. The colors are adorable. Glad to know you ladies had safe trip back to D.C=)

    with love,
    Zabeth

    mastermindofafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! I texted you the next day but never heard back? Maybe I had the wrong number? So good meeting you and hanging out that night!!

      Delete
  5. I am too lazy for heels at this point, but I have to say, those shoes are GORGEOUS. They actually seem worth the effort. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I love wearing heels but some days my feet hate me for it. I usually commute to work in flats. Love your leopard heels, and I agree they do go with everything!

      Delete
  6. Im in love with this looks so fresh and crisp ....the white looks maze on you


    monalavinia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits never cease to impress. I've been flipping through your blog and your style seems to be the perfect mix of business casual and fashion! I hope that once I graduate I'll be able to dress like this.. professional and fashionable all at once.

    Regan
    a-fashion-ado.com

    ReplyDelete