on the road again

Shirt: H&M / Shorts: Zara, old (similar here) / Shoes: Zara / Shades: D&G / Nails: Essie Absolutely Shore & OPI Greenwich Village

For look four of the 3+3=6 series, I went back to the floral blouse and the black paper bag waist shorts. It's a comfortable and easy pairing for a nice, warm Florida day. To take this look into the office, I would add a blazer and a pair of closed toe pumps.

Can you believe the month of April is already here?! Perhaps it was due to all the the traveling I did in March, but I'm amazed by how quickly time passed. I'm back in DC now, but I still have two more looks from Florida to show you. Stay tuned!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. That blouse is amazing! Totally in love! Your style is so chic.

    xx
    Anna
    http://thistrendthattrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally can't believe it's already April! Also, obsessed with that blouse and the SHOES from what I can see! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete