pool rules

Shirt: Club Monaco, old (similar here) / Pants: asos / Shoes: L.A.M.B, old (similar here) / Bag: LV Speedy 25 / Bracelet: F21 & Violet Boutique / Shades: RayBan Wayfarer / Nails: Essie Absolutely Shore / Lips: NARS Volga

For the third outfit of the 3+3=6 series I paired a silky sailboat print tank with peg leg trousers. You've now seen all 3 tops and all 3 bottoms. What pieces do you think I'll put together next? Which ones would you? Let me know, and I may just use your suggestion.

Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'd pair the chambray shirt with the Jcrew pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! the yellow and purple pair well together.
    xx
    theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been thinking about putting the combo together more lately too.

      Delete