LAUNDRY LIST

T-Shirt: American Apparel / Denim: 7 For All Mankind c/o (last seen here) / Scarf: DeNada (Obsessed!) / Leopard Flats: Melissa (barely pictured) / Bag: Alexander McQueen / Watch: Michael Kors

I've been wearing baseball tees a lot lately. If you're following me on twitter (if you're not, you can right here), then you may have seen me tweet "baseball tees are my new chambray". To me, they go with everything and are super comfortable. It's my new uniform, and I'm considering buying more colors so that I don't have to wash them as much. What do you think? Want to join my team?

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

13 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit - I want to join your team! But first: I need a baseball tee! lol

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have one, but it has my school logo on it so not quite as fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I copped a couple of baseball tees from Old Navy. Can't wait to rock 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baseball tees are my go-to! i love spicing it up with some jewels:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really so nice pics and you look amazing. I like your pants. Have a nice friday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE baseball tees! Sporty chic is my new obsession...and you're TOTALLY killin' it with this look. That hood is amazing.

    xoxo Britt

    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great location for outfit photos!!! I especially love the first one. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I smiled when i saw this haha, I love the baseball tees, love them on you. I love that cute hood too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm following right behind you with these tees...& im still rocking my chambray...oooh maybe tomorrow i will wear them together!! {insert inspo here}! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are cute and easy. You look great. (:

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post, you are so beautiful Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I saw this I smile ha ha, I love baseball shirt, you love them. I love the cute cap too.

    ReplyDelete