Water Street Project

Whether it's fashion, art, music, or food, I simply love the act of creating - starting with a vision and ending with a tangible product. My first job out of college, I designed circuit cards for military airplanes. I loved it. But as my career path quickly developed before me, I allowed my passion for design to get lost somewhere along the way (one reason for starting this blog). Attending the grand opening of the Water Street Project was just the kind of inspiration I needed to kick-off my weekend and remind me just how much I love art and live music.

Dress: Zara, old (similar here by Tibi) / Shoes: Zara / Clutch: Zara, old / Watch: Michael Kors / Ring & Necklace: Stella & Dot

My images do not even begin to do this event justice. (I'm still learning here.) For professional images and some behind the scenes footage, check out The President Wears Prada. Then click here for the Water Street Project schedule.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment