night swimming

Dress: Zara in Singapore, old (love this similar one here with a peplum and this one with leather panels here) / Shoes: Zara / Clutch: H&M / Bracelets: Macy's / Watch: Michael Kors / Rings: BR

I originally planned an all white outfit for the Penthouse Pool Club party, but when the wind and rain rolled in, I quickly opted for a simple LBD and a pair of statement shoes. I think this look could be easily taken to the next level with a necklace or dangly earrings, but you may have noticed I've been leaning towards simplicity lately. I tend to get that way when other parts of my life start feeling too complicated. Does anyone else use clothes as mood balancer?

Side note: I didn't go swimming this night but bonus points to anyone who can name the artist I'm referencing in my title (without Googling!). It's one of my all time favorites!

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. You look great! I heard about the Penthouse Pool Club. It just opened, right? Do you know if I can get in if I know someone who is a member? Or do I have to be a member in order to enter? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It opened on April 1 but they just had the grand opening party on Saturday. You can get in with members, but it's $25. Let me know if you wanna go! :)

      Delete
  2. R.E.M-"nightswimming" - one of my favorites too! you look great!
    xx theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! And I loved your outfit that you wore to the CapFabb event! Great meeting you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so HOTTTT love this outfit (of course)!! Great seeing you the other night :)

    ReplyDelete