RTR

Have you heard of Rent the Runway? (Click here to checkout their website.) They're the Netflix of fashion and perfect for those occasions where you really don't want to spend $100+ for another dress that you may only wear once. Since joining in 2009, I have rented dresses and jewelry from them for a graduation, a New Year's Eve party, and my entire wedding weekend (bachelorette, pre-party, & bridal shower). Now I'm trying to make up an excuse to rent this beautiful Proenza Schouler dress

Last week CapFABB & RTR hosted a meet-up at the American Ice CoBelow are some of my favorite images from the event - all taken by Guest of a Guest.


This picture of me and Jamie represents our personalities so perfectly. She's being beautifully social, and I'm nerding out about RTR facts. 


I love this whole look on Shella from The Everyday Catwalk.   


Sankalpa from Fashion Pastiche and Carmen from That Carmen.


Catching up with Monica, Waverly, & Jamie.


The fabulous duo from aTypical Day - Cenita & Salome.


Guest of a Guest photographer, Joy Asico and a cutie rep from RTR. Click here for all images taken by Joy that evening. 

What I Wore: Top & Skirt: Zara / Necklace: Anthropologie (similar) / Shoes: BCBGeneration (similar) / Clutch: love, Cortnie

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Great recap Tammy! LUV your necklace:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad to miss the event. I love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope to see you at the next event Rosa!

      Delete