style setters

with Liz and Jamie

R: 2012 Style Setter honoree and fabulous blogger, Sai Sankoh

Carlis doing what she does best

L: with 2012 Style Setter honoree, Brandon Andrews   R: with Jamie and the gentlemen from Cunard

with Liz, Sarah, Jane, & Jamie
Wearing - Dress: Shakuhachi (click link or see below for the same dress) / Shoes: Christian Louboutin / Bag: Chanel / Nails: Essie Stylenomics / Lips: NARS Volga

The Washingtonian has been so good to me this year. Not only did they give me the incredible opportunity to write for them (see the July issue), but they also invited me to attend the celebration of the 2012 Style Setters at Sax. It was a beautiful event filled with well dressed Washingtonians, endless cocktails, and surprise cabaret dancers.  

See the full 15 Washingtonian Style Setters honorees here and more pictures from the event here & here. Congrats to all and thank you, Washingtonian! Also, big thanks to Ann Taylor and Cunard for sponsoring the party. 

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun & I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! I've been looking for a leather dress or top for fall.

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tammy, it was great meeting you that night. I love your blog!

    - Lida

    ReplyDelete