neon light

Dress: Zara, recent (similar here, here, & here) / Shoes: H&M (similar) / Clutch: last seen here / Shades: RayBan / Necklace: Zara, recent (similar)

 The Capital Area Fashion & Beauty Bloggers (CapFABB) have kicked-off a neon style challenge, and I have openly accepted! While I'm not one to shy away from blocks of color - especially bright ones, I love the subtle pops of neon in this dress. To bring the neon out a little further I've accessorized with a pair of neon yellow heels and a neon pink necklace. I love this dress for so many reason - the racer cutout in the front, the mirrored pattern of the print, and how from afar, it reminds of me of a Monet painting. Do you have a favorite neon piece?

Click here to see all the beautiful CapFABBers who have also taken on the challenge!

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. You look great! I love this dress and all the extra pops of neon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous on you! Love how you paired it with neon shoes and accessories.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and heels! such a great way to do neon.

    --andréa

    ohvadarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is beautiful! love the accessories too!

    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Amazing. You styled the awesome dress perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! Saw you on cap fabb and so glad they featured you :) xoxo Fair Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Dress so cute Fill free to check out my blog http://selahroots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lady! So glad we got to hang out! I've been dreaming about that movie ever since! :)

    ReplyDelete