events in 'gram

Pants: J.Crew / Top: H&M / Shoes: Zara / Bag: LV / Watch: Michael Kors / Pictured with Natalie & Erika

Lately, my life has been a beautiful balance between work, fashion events, and family time. Above are a few instagram shots from the Private Shopping Event at Madewell with the Fashionably Broke Girls, the re-grand opening of Ginger Root, sneak peak event of Nordstrom Rack in Tyson's Corner, and few obsessions/inspirations sprinkled in between.

The next DC area event I'm extremely excited for is All Access Fashion at Tyson's Galleria, September 27-29. I'll be there, along with many of my favorite bloggers and fashiontonians. For more information on All Access Fashion, see Liz, and then check out All Access Fashion's Facebook page and twitter.

Also, this weekend in DC is the Worn Magazine Issue 4 Launch Party. Sadly, I can't be there. So please go, send me some pictures, and I'll live vicariously through you. (Update! Due to weather, the Worn Magazine Party has been rescheduled to Sunday, September 30. Yippee for me! See you there!)

Lastly, are you following me on instagram yet? If not, check me out @aloyallove.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I'll be at Tyson's too! Hopefully we can meet up & talk about how awesome Bruce was :)

    ReplyDelete