black and blue

Shirt: Brooks Brothers / Skirt: H&M, old / Shoes: Zara, old / Bag: Mulberry / Necklace: Zara

The weather has cooled off, and I find myself already reaching for Fall colors and obsessing over everything leather. I wore this look to a double-booked night of events - first the re-opening celebration of Meeps Vintage and then the CapFABB meet-up at Neiman Marcus. If you haven't heard about/seen the Meeps makeover, check out this Washingtonian article and then head over to Adams Morgan to see the amazing selection for yourself. I luckily scored this vintage Bergdorf beauty! For some re-caps of the CapFABB meet-up see Katherine and Waverly for inside details.  

Want to create my look? Click on the images below for similar pieces.

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. This skirt is so so chic! I've been looking for a leather skirt like this for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is gorgeous on you! sad i missed you at the neimans event:( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Love that shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the shout out :) You looked so beautiful!! Can't wait for Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy It was a pleasure meeting you at the CapFabb meetup! You make me want to break out my vintage leather skirt, it's such a classic piece.

    See You at the next meet up :)

    Londyn
    www.LondynKouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to invest in a leather skirt! Love this look, it's incredibly chic!

    ReplyDelete