kelly reemsten

Dress: Vintage Bergdorfs, Meeps / Shoes: Zara / Shades: Elizabeth & James (borrowed from Jamie) / Earrings: Ciao Nina / Lips: NARS, Heat Wave / Pictures, Hair, & Props via Jamie 

Today is my 100th blog post!! To celebrate I wanted to do something a little different. I recently discovered artist Kelly Reemsten and immediately fell in love with the bright colors and feminine, masculine mix of her work. I became so inspired that I was moved to recreate her art in my own way. What do you think? Could you wear this today (sans the shears)? I would make any excuse to wear this dress. (See more of Kelly Reemsten's work here.)

Thank you for helping me get to my 100th post! And please stay safe from Sandy, East Coasters. xo

Also, don't forget I'm giving away FREE iPhone cases here!

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces.

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. I love it! Pretty dress, too.

    Congratulations on reaching 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the dress.

    You've gotten so much done in just 100 posts! Congratulations ^__^

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks so gorgeous on you and fits you like a glove. It was one of my favorite pieces we photographed and Meeps and I'm glad it went to a good home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE the dress on you! Great shape, print and length too! So great! Congrats on the 100th post!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love this. SO MUCH. It may be the Halloween season spookiness talking but you could be a horror story killer that kills in a beautiful dress and pearls with those shears! Is it weird that that's what I thought of when I saw this post? Maybe I've been seeing too many horror movies lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress!! Love the idea for this post too! Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Tammy! You look so gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this look on you! This dress is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TAMMY!!!! literally i just squealed at my desk!!! i am in love with this dress! looks amazing on ya!

    ReplyDelete