sheer delight

Top: Violet Boutique / Pants: H&M, recent / Shoes: Mojo Moxy / Bag: Zara / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Nails: Essie, Wicked / Lips: NARS, Heat Wave

And... this is what I wore this to the Stacy London book-launch (from my previous post). I found this top at Violet Boutique in Adams Morgan. I love the color blocks and the sheer, silky fabric. When paired with a camisole, blazer and tailored pants, it can be worn to office. For a night out with the girls or a date with my husband, I'd wear it with leather and a dark bra. What do you think? Is a sheer blouse trashy or classy?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. I think this look is great! Took me a bit to get behind the dark bra with sheer shirts, but you pulled it of well!! And LOVE those pants! H&M is amazing.

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. another heavy hitter! ...love these pants! i actually have the asos ones in my online cart as. we. speak!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is perfect. i'm all about classy sheer tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. Love the bold color of the pants.

    ReplyDelete