space blue metallic

Top: American Apparel / Denim: 7 For All Mankind (c/o) / Bag: Zara / Shoes: Zara / Bracelets: F21 & Violet Boutique / Nails: OPI, Ski Teal We Drop / Shades: Ray-Ban / Lips: NARS, Heat Wave

I've always gravitated towards items that can be described as "boyish" or "masculine" (as seen here and here). The first new car I ever bought for myself wasn't a car but a pickup truck in space blue metallic (a color almost identical to these pants). I loved that truck and how it complemented my personality in an unexpected way. Masculine and feminine fashion is trending this Fall, and I'm excited to experiment with a few more hard and soft pairings - like a baseball tee worn with high heels. What about you?
  
Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces.

CONVERSATION

2 comments: