worn issue 4

Stylist Beth Nyborg and WornAbroad Co-creator/Men's Curator, Eric Channing Brewer 

Blogger Kesha with her lovely sister

Worn Magazine Editor in Chief, Nicole Aguirre

Bow Tie Designer Eliot Payne's Yellow Brogues



Two beautiful attendees. Loved the dress on the right from ASOS.

Pictured with Stylist Beth Nyborg (L) and Blogger/Photographer Cheralee Lyle (R). Pictures taken by SpicyCandyDC

Wearing - Dress: ASOS / Shoes: Zara, old (pictured by LPM) / Clutch: H&M / Hat: DC street vendor / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Ann Taylor / Nails: Essie, Wicked / Lips: NARS, Volga

I first found Worn Magazine back when I was working 12 hour days. I would decompress via the internet, hopelessly searching for fashion-minded people in DC. Alas, I found Worn and immediately signed up for their email list. Honestly, I forgot that I did this until June of this year when I received an email from Nicole announcing that she was back from spending a year abroad. While I didn't know she was away, I was so happy to hear that she was back to bring us another issue!

Designers, models, bloggers, fashion enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and passion-followers alike all gathered on Sunday at the Capitol Skyline Hotel pool to support the release of Worn Magazine's Issue 4 (theme: Transport). Copies of Issue 4 may be available for purchase here. Every page of the issue is beautifully laid out, but the sections that resonate with me are the images of cover model Kate Greene (who is even more beautiful in person) in "Sink"  and the homage to one of my favorite movies, "In The Mood For Love". 

Along with the release of Issue 4, Nicole has teamed with Eric Brewer to provide WornAbroad - an online shop of street style clothing/accessories from around the world. WornAbroad is anticipated to launch any second now, and I've definitely got my eye on a few pieces.

Want more pictures? See BYT and Washingtonian.

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Great recap Tammy! You looked ah-mazing - keep on killing it girl! xx

    www.lpmashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos Tammy! Your story is almost exactly how I found Worn too :) Oh and I want your leather dress btw--- shmokin'!
    La Petite Marmoset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Tammy! I'm kind of in love with you for pairing your leather dress with a black beanie. So perfect! Plus, the red lip!? You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I'd had Worn mag to console me through my own 12-hour-day era. I had the pleasure of meeting Kate Greene last night at an event from ThirstDC and DCFlea. She was so sweet- and she pulled off a vintage coat with flair. Thanks for sharing this fab event with us!

    ReplyDelete