in my bag: FreeFest

I'm heading to the Virgin Mobile FreeFest (an outdoor music festival) tomorrow and am so ecstatic that I've already put together my essentials for the day. 

A carry-all bag. This suede & leather shopper is from Zara, but I also really like this studded one from ASOS.

Rain or shine - I want to be covered by SPF 30 or a fun umbrella (similar here). Only small, tote-style umbrellas allowed at FreeFest.

I never leave home without my go-to Ray-Ban Wayfarers and a re-fillable water bottle.


 Money for snacks and my LG Optimus Elite phone (c/o Virgin Mobile)

 I'm also packing (and storing in my car) a spare change of clothes, a plastic bag for wet clothes, and a towel. The last time I was out at Merriweather - for a Mumford & Sons concert - it suddenly started pouring down freezing, cold rain. Lesson learned. 

Don't forget to follow along on instagram & twitter @aloyallove and @7FAM #7FAMxFreeFest. Also, if you're still not sure what to wear to FreeFest, check out 7 For All Mankind's "Denim that Rocks" Pinterest board. I can't wait!

Am I forgetting anything?

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love me some MAC products!! I always like to pack those YES to Carrots hydrating cloths to refresh my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see you there! I have tickets to Virginmobile Freefrest too! I never thought to bring an extra change of clothes. Good idea!

    Mo
    Check me out @ https://msmegamo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shopper! and i LOVED your instagrams from saturday!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous carry all! love your little wallet to keep money for snacks too lol

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete