YOU ARE HERE

Graphic Tee: Skip N' Whistle (c/o) \\ Jeans: Just USA from Zina Boutique in DC (similar) \\ Blazer: Zara (similar) \\ Shoes: Zara (similar) \\ Bag: Chanel \\ Sunglasses: Karen Walker, Wizard

For the past few years I've avoided wearing t-shirts (note: I don't put baseball tees in the t-shirt category - see here, here, & here). In my mind, there was something juvenile/sloppy/grungy about them. I wouldn't even wear them to the gym (instead I wear these). Then suddenly, in the past couple of months, all I want to wear is t-shirts. I found that if I paired them with structured clothing like a blazer or a well tailored skirt, the outcome is something quite chic and extremely comfortable. The other important piece is the material - the softer and more vintage feeling the better. I'm especially loving graphic tees. They are a fun way express who you are or how you're feeling without verbally saying anything.

The tee I'm wearing is from Skip N' Whistle. It's my reminder to live in the moment and to realize how small my worries are in the grand scheme of the universe. 

For other cool graphic tees check out Manifesto by Meg Biram and Sincerely Jules by Julie Sarinana.

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I think you styled them really well. They are fun to rock IMO it just matters how you style them so you don't looke juvi. I think sometimes the material of a tee makes the difference in it looking refined and looking sloppy.

    Love the outfit! and You look stunning.

    Elle!

    p.s. we need to hang soon!!!

    Eat.Style.Play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that look, its super cute! And I need that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I feel kinda lost in wearing a graphic tee but I love how you did it! May have to try the same ;)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete