PROJECT FAB TRAVELING BAG



The #FABTravelingBag is making its way all over the US! Each Project Fab Blogger was given two weeks to style and take this bag by Catherine Malandrino ($49.99 at Marshalls, normally priced at $108.00) around their city or on a summer vacation.

Living in DC means living within walking distance from many monumental structures - making it easy to play tourist whenever I can find the time. One cool DC morning, my family and I took the #FABTravelingBag on a walk by the White House. I paired the very versatile bag with a chambray dress layered over a striped shirt and my go-to Nikes for a comfortable and casual look.

It was so much fun being a part of this "Sisterhood of the Traveling Bag". See all the locations and blogger's styling here.



OUTFIT DETAILS \\
Forever21 chambray dress, Zara Striped shirt & sandals, Le Specs Neo Noir sunglasses, Nike Roshe Run sneakers

SHOP SIMILAR \\

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Great weekend outfit. Perfect layering. And the last photo is beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this purse! I have kids too, so it looks so spacious for all the items I need to pack for the whole family. And I like it even more at $50 :)

    ReplyDelete