get it shorty

Blouse: The Shirt by Rochelle Behrens \\ Shorts: Zara \\ Necklaces: J.Crew (on sale here) & Banana Republic (similar) \\ Bracelet: Kate Spade \\ Shoes: BCBG (similar) \\ Bag: LV \\ Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I'm a big fan of shorts. (Remember these?) Paired with the right heels, shorts can ironically make a petite girl appear (or at least feel) just a little bit longer. I like to dress up my shorts with light blouses and bright jewelry - a very J.Crew inspired look.

How do you feel about shorts? 

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Love it! i can't see all of the pictures but I love the first two! Stupis computer at work.

    Elle
    Eat.Style.Play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Have you tried the Bloglovin app (assuming you have an iPhone or Android)?

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the shorts, it must e cute if it has a matching blazer. I love the look though so chic.

    Kesha
    www. styledbyKesha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about the matching top for a while, but they're SOLD out! :( Thanks for checking out my post!

      Delete
  3. Love the flowered shorts and how you paired it with a peachy top! Those shoes are also fabulousss!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete