don't forget your roots

Last month, I had the pleasure of spending the evening with Kimmie Nguyen and Michael Andrade of the2fs.com and andradexcobain.com respectively for a collaborative series entitled "Don't Forget Your Roots" - an interview about me and my life as a blogger.

Both pictures taken by Michael Andrade for the2fs.

While feeling comfortable talking about myself is not something that comes naturally to me, I knew I was in good hands with this creative duo. Their energy and love for art in all its forms are contagious, and I can't get enough of them. 

See the full feature and my outfit details on the2fs.com. Then, keep checking out their work. These two crazy kids are making the move to San Francisco later this month, and I expect more great things from them.

What do you think of DFYR?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful feature guys!! Loved reading your answers and seeing inside your home - feeling like I know you better already ;) Love you!!! XO -N

    ReplyDelete