MARSHALLS STUDDED BOWLER BAG

I'm so happy to share with you that I have been chosen as a member of the Marshalls' Project Fab team! What that means is that, throughout the year, I'll be sharing the amazing items that I've #FabFound at Marshalls. First up is this beautifully structured, olive green, studded, bowler bag.
  

Top: Juicy Couture Sloane Blouse via Marshalls at 50% off retail, c/o #FabFound \\ Leather Leggings: Star Power by Spanx \\ Sandals: Elizabeth and James Women's Sam Platform Sandalvia Marshalls #FabFound \\ Studded Bag: Marshalls #FabFound, c/o only $19.99!! \\ Hat: H&M \\ Watch: Casio Men's CA53W Databank Calculator Watch\\ Rings: She's Unique c/o, H&M, & Nordstrom Rack \\ Nails: Butter London
My go-to Fall color this year is definitely green, and I have been on the lookout for the perfect green leather bag. 

During my recent trip to Marshalls, I found the one. I wasn't even looking for it at the time. I had just finished trying on clothes, and there it was. The bag was just sitting there, by itself, out of place in the shoe aisle, waiting for me... It #FabFound me! As a courtesy to my fellow Marshalls shoppers, I did look around to make sure no one else had claimed it. As luck would have it, there was no one else there. The best part - this bag was only $19.99! That's the regular price! Can you believe that? It looks so expensive!

I also found this black Juicy Couture Sloane blouse at Marshall and of course got it at half off the normal retail price! 

What have you #FabFound at Marshalls recently? Don't forget to share it using the hashtag #FabFound. You could win a $50 gift card from Marshalls (details here). 


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls of The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. 

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. 19 bucks??? I just left Marshalls and the cute bag I could I can't wait to wear! I never find beautiful bags like that when I got well at least for the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise to me too, but now I keep seeing it. Different colors (burgundy and tan) too.

      Delete