A NEW LEAF

A NEW LEAF
ANN TAYLOR TOP, ZARA SHORTS
A NEW LEAF
ZARA SHOES, FREE PEOPLE SUNGLASSES
A NEW LEAF
WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND KATYA

I've been sick for the past two weeks. It started as small ache in my throat (which immediately prompted me to gargle salt water and drink hot tea), but within two days my glands were so swollen that I could barely swallow. My Dr. says I contracted a cold that was exacerbated by my spring allergies (Geez, how did I get so lucky?). Today, I still have a small cough and some post nasal drip (sorry if that's TMI), but overall I'm feeling 100% better than I did two weeks ago.

I've spent a lot of time in bed watching movies, sleeping, and thinking up new ideas for my blog. I think it's always nice to take a step back and look at what you're doing and make sure it's still satisfying your original goal or to even reassess goals. I'm still going to focus mostly on fashion and style, but I'm going to try mixing in a few other things that are happening in my life. So be prepared for some new content!

These images are from a winery tour I went on with some very lovely friends a few weeks ago. We went to two Virginia wineries, Stone Tower Winery and Hillsborough Vineyards, that I would definitely recommend. Thanks to Reston Limo for getting our group to and from the wineries safely.

Photos by Julien.

\\ GET MY LOOK \\

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Love the shorts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you last week! Glad you're feeling better! Loving the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this casual look!
    i love the leaves & leopard print mixing

    ReplyDelete