MARSHALLS PROJECT FAB - YEAR 1 - RECAP


I'm wrapping up an amazing year as a Marshalls Project Fab blogger, and I feel extremely fortunate to have been a part of such a fun experience! I never expected when I started blogging that I would get the opportunity to work with a brand that I've loved for years. They've been so generous to me and have really helped me grow as a blogger. They even sent me a farewell gift - a complete outfit put together by the Marshalls' stylist (pictured above).

Top: Helmet Lang c/o Marshalls, $79.99 (compare to $230)
Skirt: French Connection c/o Marshalls, $49.99 (compare to $138)
Shoes: Coach c/o Marshalls, $79.99 (compare to $178)
Bag: Calvin Klein c/o Marshalls, $89.99 (compare to $188)

Thank you so much, Marshalls! I love every single piece! I'm still amazed by the on-trend products they carry at affordable prices. Here are some of my favorite items that I #fabfound during my year with Marshalls' Project Fab:


I'm also very happy and excited to share that I've been asked to join again as a Project Fab blogger for Year 2!!! Be sure to follow me on Instagram because I have something very special planned with Marshalls at the end of this month. I can't wait to share it!

Which look from Year 1 is your favorite?

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls of The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. All opinions are my own.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rosa! I found those gems while I was in San Francisco earlier this year, and they were on sale! I love a good deal. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of these pieces and to be honest, have totally changed my perception of Marshalls. I had no idea they carried French Connection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julien! I love hearing that! I shop at Marshalls all the time but still find unexpected designer pieces and squeal with excitement! Marshalls is awesome!

      Delete
  3. I love how you can always find a great deal at Marshalls and I'm obsessed with those Coach sandals. Congrats on being a Project Fab blogger again, I'll definitely be following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddy! I'm happy to hear that you're following along!

      Delete