GIFTS FOR HER - SHE WORKS OUT

I've really fallen off the "working out wagon" since I came back from Puerto Rico. It's always been hard to keep motivated when the weather is cold and holiday sweets are abundant. While on a recent shopping trip in Georgetown, I saw some pieces at Athleta (the location at 3229 M. Street NW) and the Nike Store that would really get my butt in gear (pun intended). I, of course, immediately added the pieces above to my Christmas wish list. Athleta actually has an "Add To Wish List" button on every product page to make hinting for these gifts even easier.

Do you have a woman in your life who would appreciate some extra workout motivation, or maybe you're looking for yourself...All of these pieces would be a great addition to any workout or everyday wardrobe. Remember what I said about Athleisure?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment