north face

Parka: The North Face / Skirt: Zara / Boots: Tretorn / Sweater: American Apparel / 
Bag: Mulberry / Tights: Target / Earmuffs: J. CrewBracelets: F21 / Picture by Jamie

When outside temperatures drop below 40 degrees, it becomes increasingly difficult to fight the urge to stay in my "jammies" and hibernate the day away with my husband. Hibernation, while very appealing, is obviously not a practical option. What is practical is my North Face parka. It's like armor, and when I wear it, I feel completely protected and brave enough to battle the cold.

Thanks, JP, for dragging me out in a snow storm to buy this parka. You know I hate saying these words to you, but...you were right. :)

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. That jacket looks so warm!! I feel the same way, I never want to leave my house! haha!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think only you could pull off those earmuffs! You look so darling and cozy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! You could totally rock some earmuffs. Fuzzy ones would be cute! <3 your look.

      Delete