grey matter

Coat: BR (similar here) / Dress: Missoni for Target (similar here) / 
Turtleneck: Express / Shoes: Zara (similar here) / Bag: Zara (similar here) / Tights: Target / Shades: D&G / Gloves: Zara / Bracelets: Macy's / Watch: Michael Kors

I used to have an amazing memory. I was one of those people who could recall any event, who was there, what was discussed, and what everyone wore. :) Today, I can barely remember what I did yesterday. <sigh> I take notes on everything and have dozens of reminders set-up on my calendar. Darn this aging process!

 I wore this Missoni dress to work this week as a reminder that the Jason Wu for Target line comes out on Feb. 5! Anyone else excited? I've definitely got my eye on few things...

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I like the Missoni dress and grey coat combo. It really adds a layer of sophistication to the outfit. I like this post so much I am gonna link it on my blog.

    Have a great weekend.
    www.inheritedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kesha!! I truly appreciate your support. I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the dress! And I can't wait for the Jason Wu collaboration! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Cute. Cute. I love that Michael Kors GOLD watch. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun with those questions! Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete