3 tops, 3 bottoms, 6 outfits

Shirt: H&M / Pants: J. Crew / Shoes: Zara / Bag: LV Speedy 25 / Necklace: Satya / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: J. Crew (similar here) / Shades: D&G / Nails: Essie Absolutely Shore & OPI Greenwich Village

I'm in Florida for the week! I wish I could say that I'm on spring break, but no, I'm still working... In effort to pack light, I'm challenging myself to create 6 different looks with only 3 tops and 3 bottoms! With the right pieces, it's definitely possible.

Here's my first look of the 3+3=6 series. I'll be honest. I can't take full credit for the look. I already owned all the right ingredients, but one of my favorite style bloggers, Aimee Song, put the recipe together. I just added my own little pattern-mixing spice to it. :)

Hope you enjoy the series!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I really, really like this look! Great interpretation...with a twist. Do you have a picture of the whole look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, tammy! and i just ordered those shoes :) have fun in fl!
    xx
    theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete