errand day

Chambray Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: Gap / Trench: Coach (similar here) / Shoes: Coach (similar here) / Bracelet: BR (want this similar one) / Bag: Zara, old (similar here) / Shades: RayBan / Nails: OPI

A typical Sunday morning for me consists of coupon-ing (yes, I'm a couponer!), yoga, and grocery shopping. Lately, my go-to errand day shoe has been these leopard sneakers. They were a nice surprise I found while perusing Marshalls a few months ago. This Sunday I paired them with a cross body bag - the perfect handsfree accessory for an efficient supermarket sweep! 

What do you do on Sundays? Do you have a Sunday Funday ritual, or do you run errands?   

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I love me a chambray shirt and who can resist those leopard converse!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I know! Can you believe they're Coach? I would never have guessed it!

      Delete
  2. Your shoes. I want. Me want.

    Besides that, I like the casual vibe of this outfit. Can't go wrong with a denim shirt + trench coat combo.

    My Sundays usually consists of church, catching up on TV shows and during NBA season, watching a game or two (depending on who's playing, of course). From time to time, I go out for brunch or grocery shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Marshalls has some good stuff sometimes. You just have to be willing to dig and keep your eye out!

      Delete
  3. this is such a great casual look! my denim shirt is one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now. so comfy and chic! xx

    theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete