green parade

Cape: Zara, sale (similar here) / Sweater: H&M / Circle Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Guess / Bracelets: F21 / Shades: RayBan Wayfarer / Watch: Co. gift / Claddagh Ring: gift from my mother-in-law / Gloves: J.Crew

My wonderful mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law came to visit from Florida, and together we enjoyed a fun-filled weekend. We went vintage shopping (my first time!), bar crawling, ate lots of yummy food, and went to a St. Patrick's Day parade. 

I am feeling a little thrown off by this time change, but I think it's so worth it to have more daylight! How was your weekend?

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Give me that cape Tammy!!lol Love the look.
    Trisha Renee
    Fashionaccordingtothemenu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green outfit! And it wasn't even St. Patrick's Weekend. lolol. Can't even imagine what you will come up with this Sat.

    How was your 1st vintage shopping experience?

    Weekend was chill. Didn't go anywhere...and I liked it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, but I didn't buy anything! I was surprised by the prices... I need your help!! Show me the way! :)

      Delete
  3. the cape is great! and i'm in love with the bracelets, too. xx

    the flossy life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this entire outfit!!! Adorable!!!
    Love your blog.
    xo,
    Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete