fanatic

Peplum Top: H&M (similar one at F21)  / Blazer: H&M (similar here) / Pants: Zara / Shoes: Zara / Clutch: love, cortnie / Bracelets: BR & gifts / Ring: Guess / Shades: RayBan Wayfarer

As an alumnus of the University of Florida, I'm always on the look out for fun and interesting Orange and Blue clothes. (Check out my Pinterest board!) During football season you'll likely see me tailgating and cheering my team on in an orange and blue patterned dress and Stephen Bonanno sandals. This handmade clutch by local designer, Corntie, is the perfect addition to my game day outfit! What do you wear to support your alma mater?

On another note, I accidently crossed the ankle straps of these Zara sandals (last worn here & here) and liked the outcome. Don't you love a versatile shoe? :)  

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit! The colors, clutch and shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete