pale blue dot

Blazer: Zara (similar here) / Dress: Jason Wu for TargetShoes: Mojo Moxy / Clutch: H&M / Shades: RayBan Wayfarer / Watch: Co gift / Necklace: Zoe Chicco (similar here) / Nails: Essie - Absolutely Shore

There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known. -- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. That dress is Jason Wu for Target...SWOON!
    @breaellis
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the essie color! i've tried it on my nails before, too. and so jealous you scored some jason wu for target!

    xx
    theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was looking for links, I think I saw some pieces still available. They must have re-stocked. Check it out! I love love this nail color! It would look really good on you!

      Delete