going rogue

Dress: ASOS (similar here & last seen here) / Shoes: Zara (similar here) / Shades: D&G / Purse: Chanel / Nails: OPI Done Out In Deco & Suzi Says Feng Shui

My husband and I recently had dinner at Rogue 24, "an interactive culinary experience where the kitchen is at center stage and diners experience a progression of 24 courses". I can easily say that I really enjoyed the food & experience, but I'm not a food critic. Thus, I'll leave it to the Washingtonian and EatMore DrinkMore to get into the details for you. While my opinion of the food is somewhere in between the two reviews (some of my courses were different), their overall experience was close to mine. My recommendation? Make a reservation (here) and form your own opinion. Do you have any restaurants that you think I should try - DC or other cities? Please share.

Oh and incase it's not obvious - this is what I wore to dinner. :)

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I adore this dress! What a great look! Loving you blog :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly!! So cool that you're a voice over artist!! And SO JEALOUS of your black and white Celine!

      Delete
  2. Utterly chic and ladylike!!! Beautiful dress and shoes, u look so pretty darling!
    kisses
    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete