hungry, hungry

Dress: Audrey / Chambray Shirt: H&M (similar here and here/ Shoes: Stephen BonannoShades: RayBan Wayfarer / Hat: H&M / Watch: Michael Kors / Ring: BR / Purse: LV Speedy 25 / Nails: OPI Done Out In Deco & Suzi Says Feng Shui

Hope everyone had a nice Easter Sunday. I can't complain. I spent most of my day relaxing by the pool and eating foods I probably shouldn't have. This morning I'm feeling jealous of those kids who won the Easter Egg Roll lottery and will be playing games on the White House lawn today. How lucky are they?!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. My family and I were at the Easter Egg Role, and my youngest son actually participated. We were so lucky to get tickets, and the kids had a blast. Janelle Monae gave a mini-concert.
    I posted some pictures of my kids on Twitter,
    @FashionableLena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so great!! So glad they had fun! I'm very jealous!

      Delete