splash of neon

Shirt: Zara / Pants: H&M / Shoes: L.A.M.B. / Bag: Mulberry / Bracelets: F21 / Shades: RayBan / Nails: OPI Done Out In Deco & Suzi Says Feng Shui

At the last minute I decided to switch things up today. To see the final look of the 3+3=6 series please head over to my Facebook page (and "Like" me if you feel like you do). I just couldn't wait to share this outfit with you. There was something about this combo that put me the best mood, and I had such a great day because of it. Here's to wishing this splash of neon brightens your day as well!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are so fun! Great seeing you again last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! I'm thinking about getting the Mulberry! How do you like yours?? I need a good bag for my metro commutes. Hope to meet you at the next CapFABB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica! Thanks for checking out my blog. I LOVE my Mulberry Bayswater bag! It's great for commuting! You'll love it. I look forward to meeting you too!

      Delete