At the last minute I decided to switch things up today. To see the final look of the 3+3=6 series please head over to my Facebook page (and "Like" me if you feel like you do). I just couldn't wait to share this outfit with you. There was something about this combo that put me the best mood, and I had such a great day because of it. Here's to wishing this splash of neon brightens your day as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Looking for something?
Popular Posts
-
Like many women, I've collected a fair amount of shoes over the years. That's not the problem. The problem is how to store them in ...
-
Decorating has always been a challenging process for me. It's completely different than how I am with fashion and styling - where I oft...
-
I had so much fun with Shop The B Bar 's blog linkup last month that I decided to join in again. This time the question is... WHO ARE ...
-
Today is a very unique post. Meg Biram - entrepreneur, creative collaborator, blogger, consultant, artist, friend...and co-founder of the b...
-
Dress: by Parker, picked out by Barbara Barnett from Saks Fifth Avenue (available in white at Neiman Marcus & in grey at Revolve ) / F...
-
TGIF! If you're a fanatic of your alma mater like I am , there's no reason your 9-to-5 should cause you to fumble support for your ...
-
LADYLIKE EDGE H&M DRESS, NECKLACE, & JACKET c/o, L.A.M.B. SANDALS VIA MARSHALLS c/o, CHANEL BAG, KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES I ha...
-
I blinked and suddenly almost 6 weeks have passed since my daughter, Blair, was born. She decided to arrive at the end of February, a few d...
-
I'm hosting my first giveaway, and I'm so excited that it's with 7 For All Mankind ! Seven very lucky readers (yes, 7!) will wi...
-
Shirt: Free People , old (get it in white here , more colors linked below), last worn here . Pants: Zara, old (similar here ), last worn ...
Those pants are so fun! Great seeing you again last night!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!! I'm thinking about getting the Mulberry! How do you like yours?? I need a good bag for my metro commutes. Hope to meet you at the next CapFABB!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Erica! Thanks for checking out my blog. I LOVE my Mulberry Bayswater bag! It's great for commuting! You'll love it. I look forward to meeting you too!
Delete