biker

Top: Club Monaco, old (similar here & here) / Pants & Shoes: Zara (similar shoes, similar pants) / Bag: Chanel / Shades: D&G / Bike: Capital Bikeshare

My husband is a huge fan of Capital Bikeshare and has been trying to convince me to join. I love the idea of biking everywhere. It's often faster than taking public transportation and is definitely cheaper - two features that are very appealing to me, but I'm terrified of biking with DC traffic. Sadly, I've witnessed too many close calls between bikers and cars.

Are you a biker? Any tips for me on how to get over my fear of cars? Think I can make helmets and knee pads fashionable?

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I'll be scared shitless too if I had to start riding amongst DC riders. They are crazy out there. But I have witnessed some bikers that think they are invincible, too. Good luck out there. lolol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I gave in and went on my first ride in the city yesterday. It wasn't too bad but there were some moments were touch and go.

      Delete
  2. these are such great photos, tammy!
    xx theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete