h street

Dress: H&M, old (last seen here & here) / Top: Ann Taylor / Shoes: Melissa (see below for the exact pair) / Bag: Zara / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Ann Taylor (gift from the Washingtonian Style Setters Party) / Nails: Essie Stylenomics / Inspired by BEE

H Street is one of the up-and-coming neighborhoods in DC. Among Washingtonians that do not live in or near H Street, the area is notorious for being "hard to get to". With no streetcar or metro line, your best bet is to cab or take the bus. If you don't mind those options, I'd say it's worth the mini trek. I've only been a few times but would recommend grabbing a drink/dinner at Smith Commons (pic) and/or Boundary Road (pic).

We took a few snaps at the lively H Street Festival where I picked up some darling earrings from Esty shop owner Nina O'Neil. Since my husband and I considered biking home, I'm actually wearing this whole outfit underneath the dress.

Have you been to H Street? What places would you recommend?

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I wanted to go to the H street festival but I was just not around. I will make an effort to go next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to hit up the festival. But I had other plans that day. Heard it was such a great time.
    Meanwhile, loving your look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and yes H street is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know the next time you're over here. H ST is my 'hood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed with the shoes! xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete