7FAM x FreeFest

All artist images were taken from the FreeFest Photo Bank.
Denim: 7 For All Mankind, The Skinny in Burgundy with High Gloss Snake (c/o 7FAM) / Top: Zara, recent / Blazer: Club Monaco / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Bag: Zara, recent / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Ann Taylor / Necklace: Satya / iPhone case: 7 For All Mankind (c/o 7FAM) / Lips: Nars, Heat Wave / Nails: Essie, Wicked

FreeFest was ah-mazing!! Here are my standout moments: 
I can't say thank you enough to the 7FAM team for treating me with great denim and an unforgettable day! xoxo

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

Okay so I have two confessions I need to make: 
  1. These pictures of me were not taken at FreeFest. I wasn't able to get a Photo Pass to bring in my DSLR camera and was too much of a wuss to sneak it in. #bloggerfail
  2. I lasted about 5 minutes in those heels on Merriweather hills and switched to these flats.
I did get a few additional pictures of FreeFest with my phone before it died. You can enjoy them here on my Instagram

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. LOVE love love your outfit! Those jeans are so great and your pictures are awesome!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME photos, whether they're yours or not! and i'm dying to see santigold in concert - must've been amaze!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a whole lotta fun!

    Krystal K.
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeed your pants!!! Wish I could have been there to see/support! Congrats lady :)

    ReplyDelete