a fan of fall

Top: American Apparel / Pants: J. Crew / Coat: Zara, recent / Shoes: Dolce Vita / Gloves: J.Crew / Bag: Zara / Watch: Co. Gift / Scarf: BR / Lips: NARS, Volga + NARS, Heat Wave / Pictures taken by Jamie

I never really knew what Fall was until I moved to DC. Obviously, I knew it was a season (duh) but never got to experience changing leaves and cooler temperature like this. It's gorgeous, and I'm in love with it. What's your favorite season?
  
Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. i'm a summer girl. but living in dc all these years (after living in florida for college) has given me a soft spot of fall. the leaves! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try the baseball tee look. Love how you paired it here!

    Hope to meet you some time. Will you be at the swap event on Saturday?

    Erica
    simplyepalf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute in these photos! diggin your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my favorite season!!!! Haha love you see you sooon hottie :)

    ReplyDelete