lady leopard

Button-up: Brooks Brothers / Leopard Peplum (tucked in): Zara / Skirt: H&M / Tights: Madewell / Shoes: Bandolino via Marshalls / Bag: Zara / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Lips: NARS, Heat Wave

The lady leopard is the professional version of my 'leather & leopard' look. I wore this ensemble to work and then to the South Moon Under Mosaic Grand Opening party. For beautiful pictures of the party see TPWP and So Much to Smile About

I hope you have a beautiful Thursday!

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors. 

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love this look - I am obsessed with leopard!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone can make leopard look as classy as you can. Loved this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,

    I just had a chance to check our your blog. It's fabulous and your clothes are amazing and unique. Can I hire you as my personal shopper please?

    (I was standing in line behind you at South Moon Under and you gave me your card).

    Best of luck to you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete